The former flagbearer of the Labour Party, (LP), in Kwara State, Dr. Mike Omotosho, has expressed his support for the rw-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.
He noted in a statement issued on Saturday that no aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), has the pedigree of challenging President Buhari in the forthcoming general elections.
He however urged Nigerians to massively support the Buhari-led government to further deliver his campaign promises, ROYAL NEWS reports .
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63