A groom from Benue state, Prince Aondona Ornguga has shown off the livestock he presented to his wife’s family during their traditional wedding held in Enugu.
Ornguga posted photos of the cow, two goats, a pig and said that the chickens were on fire so he couldn’t capture them.
“My in-law’s deserve more than this. I nyam mom kpa i ban ga. Hastings Uhia, the chickens you saw me with is on fire now so i couldn’t capture them.” he wrote.
He also got into a little argument with a man who won’t let him blow his trumpet in peace by pointing out that there are only three animals in the photo.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants