A groom from Benue state, Prince Aondona Ornguga has shown off the livestock he presented to his wife’s family during their traditional wedding held in Enugu.
Ornguga posted photos of the cow, two goats, a pig and said that the chickens were on fire so he couldn’t capture them.
“My in-law’s deserve more than this. I nyam mom kpa i ban ga. Hastings Uhia, the chickens you saw me with is on fire now so i couldn’t capture them.” he wrote.
He also got into a little argument with a man who won’t let him blow his trumpet in peace by pointing out that there are only three animals in the photo.
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest
- Names of Tinubu’s aides following him to Qatar revealed (See List)
- Group petitions Tinubu, others over N20bn LGs fraud in Benue
- Banks to face N1trn recapitalization as Senate plans six years term for CBN Gov.
- BREAKING….Senate begins probe of Ajaokuta Steel Coy, NIOMCO over $496m payment
- (VIDEO) Vigilantes rescue abducted victims, kill one kidnapper, apprehend others in Kwara
- IOC’s Divestment: We Facilitate, Not Hinder Process — NNPCL
- Introduce Food Stamps prog to tackle hunger, Senate urges FG
- Senate confirms Bakari as NFIU director