A groom from Benue state, Prince Aondona Ornguga has shown off the livestock he presented to his wife’s family during their traditional wedding held in Enugu.
Ornguga posted photos of the cow, two goats, a pig and said that the chickens were on fire so he couldn’t capture them.
“My in-law’s deserve more than this. I nyam mom kpa i ban ga. Hastings Uhia, the chickens you saw me with is on fire now so i couldn’t capture them.” he wrote.
He also got into a little argument with a man who won’t let him blow his trumpet in peace by pointing out that there are only three animals in the photo.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo