The certificate of recognition granted the institution by ABMA is with serial number 2570 while the diploma programme is for a period of 15 months and would be run at weekend, ROYAL NEWS has learnt. .
The founder of the college, Dr AbdulRaheem Adebayo Issa, disclosed during a facility tour of the institution by journalists in the state.
He said the institution has recruited competent hands as lecturers for the programme. He added that those employed were screened and certified by ABMA Education.
He enjoined journalists to take advantage of the opportunity provided by his college in conjunction with the United Kingdom’s institution.
Responding, the chairman of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Kwara state council, Mal. Abiodun AbdulKareem thanked Dr Issa for his interest in human capital development.
He expressed delight that the Nana Aishat Group of schools have been impacting positively on the youths in the state, assuring him of the full support of the NUJ in mobilising journalists and young school leavers for the journalism course.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo