A national of the republic of Niger, Alli Hamidou, on Sunday died while performing the spiritual exercise of Tawwaf in Kaaba, Makkah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased who was until his death, a businessman based in Togo. He was buried on Monday immediately after Asr Prayers in Makkah along with other corpses.
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities