Nigeria’s Super Eagles ready for tough test against ‘Messiless’ Argentina.
The much anticipated friendly match between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Argentine national team will be played today in Krasnodar, Russia.
The game will kick off by 5:30 pm Nigerian time.
Both teams will be using the friendly game to fine tune preparations for the Russia 2018 World cup tournament.
Officials have also confirmed team captain, Mikel Obi will return to the Eagles starting lineup after he was rested for Friday’s dead rubber game in Algeria although Argentina’s Lionel Messi would not be in the line up to face the Eagles.
But stars including Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero and Paulo Dybala of Juventus are expected to line up for Argentina in the game against the Super Eagles.
As earlier reported by ROYAL NEWS, the Eagles have already landed in Russia via chartered flight on Saturday from Algeria.
Maximum changes of six players per team will be allowed for this match according to the organizers.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents