Authority of the Ilorin International Airport has denied reports making the round that there was fire outbreak at the airport on Sunday, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
The Head of Corporate Affairs and Protocols of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Ilorin International Airport, Mr. Adeyeoluwa Oluwakayode,who spoke to journalists on Monday said “there was no incident of fire outbreak at the airport.”
According to him, “What may have led to the rumour is a controlled bush burning within the airport which is usually carried out on routine basis by the fire service department.
See pictures below :
“We call on the general public to always verify accurate information pertaining to operations at the airport before dissemination.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity
- Fuel scarcity worsens, bites harder in FCT
- No new CP in Lagos state, says Police command
- Osun Tribunal: Sanwo-Olu congratulates Oyetola
- New Naira: Tight security at banks against customers’ attack
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor