The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi, has changed his town and the lives of his subjects through diverse socio-economic developments.
This was revealed by his Press Secretary, Ali Ibrahim, noting that the monarch was already involved in the development of his community even bofore he was enthroned because he has a good heart.
Ibrahim disclosed this while marking four years of his journey as the media aide to Oluwo.
He said, “May be I should say it. But my mind is telling me to wait till better, appropriate time. Today marking 4-year I joined the progressive train of His Majesty, the Paramount Ruler of Iwoland HIM Emperor Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Telu 1 .
“I got to know about His Imperial before his enthronement through a socio elite platform ‘Iwoland Development Coalition’ committed to serving human and humanity. Then, Kabiesi, despite his staying abroad would come home to the group in fixing roads, contribute to Scholarship and empowerment programs, even before the demise of his predecessor. He inherited such from his parents who sacrificed juicy life in Ibadan, relocated to Iwo and promoted the city’s dream.
“Today in 2017, I was in the palace to check a brother, kabiesi caught me, unaware and asked me to enter. I obeyed. And said “Alli Ibraheem, You are my press secretary”.
“To the glory of God, Iwo and her people are not the same again. The mental courage has changed. The economic, educational, cultural, religious and political Sagacity of the town have been promoted to an enviable height. My dreams, too are promoted. It may be tough but the end results justify the means.
“More fruitful years on throne your majesty.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections