By Nanchang Paul ,Jos
Five persons including three women, were reportedly killed on Monday night at Mararaban Tipper near Nzhwerenvi village in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State.
National Publicity Secretary of Irigwe Development Association (IDA) Mr Davidson Malison confirmed the killings in a press statement he signed and issued on Tuesday morning in Jos .
Malison said that the attack happened on Monday around 7:57pm.
“Three women were killed at Mararaban Tipper along Nzhwerenvi village. One man was killed at Kpara village
One other man was ambushed along Gero Road from Tin Mining Site, he was taken to the hospital but later died while three people sustained gunshots injuries and are currently receiving treatment in a hospital,” the statement said.
He added that during the attack a bus was burnt down and motorcycles were carted away.
Spokesman of the Plateau State Police command, ASP Ubah Ogaba, did not answer calls when reached to comment on the incident.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged