The Police Command in Adamawa has rescued four persons recently kidnapped in Maiha Local Government Area of the state.
The command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Suleiman Nguroje, in a statement made available to newsmen in Yola on Sunday, said that the victims were rescued unharmed.
He said that during the operation, three of the criminals were neutralised, while two AK-47 rifles, one pump action gun, a handset and charms were recovered.
Akande also called on the general public to cooperate with the police by assisting them in crime detection and prosecution of criminals, stressing that the command would not relent in its efforts.
“We will sustain all efforts to identify and dislodge all criminal hideouts and black spots in the state,” he said.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo