The Police Command in Adamawa has rescued four persons recently kidnapped in Maiha Local Government Area of the state.
The command’s Public Relations Officer, SP Suleiman Nguroje, in a statement made available to newsmen in Yola on Sunday, said that the victims were rescued unharmed.
He said that during the operation, three of the criminals were neutralised, while two AK-47 rifles, one pump action gun, a handset and charms were recovered.
Akande also called on the general public to cooperate with the police by assisting them in crime detection and prosecution of criminals, stressing that the command would not relent in its efforts.
“We will sustain all efforts to identify and dislodge all criminal hideouts and black spots in the state,” he said.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death