It has come to the notice of the Kwara State Police Command, the unlawful gatherings and processions of some miscreants and political thugs in some parts of Ilorin Metropolis over the Local government elections in the state.
It is noteworthy that the election was generally peaceful throughout the state, the results are yet to be officially announced, and opportunities are available for any aggrieved party to ventilate their grievance through judicial means. The command is therefore using this medium to advice parents and guidance to call their children and wards to order, as the Command is fully prepared to deal with anybody arrested for causing the breach of peace.
Dsp Ajayi Okasanmi
Police Public Relations Officer
For; Commissioner of Police
Kwara State Command.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy