President Buhari approves deployment of 9 Perm Secs
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the deployment of nine Permanent Secretaries to other Federal Ministries.
Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HOCSF), disclosed this in a circular on Tuesday in Abuja.
A statement signed by Mr AbdulGaniyu Aminu, Director Press and Public Relations, Office of the HOCSF, said the circular dated Aug. 3 was with reference HCSF/CMO/AOD/012/IX/59.
Yemi-Esan said that the deployed Permanent Secretaries are: Mr Bitrus Nabasu, from Ministry of Petroleum Resource to Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy; Dr Evelyn Ngige, office of the HOCSF to the Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment.
Others she said are; Mr Mammam Mahmuda, office of the HOCSF to Ministry of Health; Dr Nasir Gwarzo, deployed from Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment to Ministry of Petroleum Resources.
Similarly, Dr Anthonia Akpabio, was deployed from the Ministry of Women Affairs to the Ministry of Special Duties and Inter-governmental Affairs.
The HOCSF said that the new permanent secretaries are – Dr Onwudiwe Ngozi, Dr Ogunbiyi Olaniyi, Mr Yusuf Idris and Mr Adebiyi Olufunso.
She said that the newly appointed Permanent Secretaries had been deployed to Service Welfare Office, Career Management Office, Common Service Office in office of the HOCSF and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs, respectively.
She added that the deployment was with immediate effect while handing and taking over should be completed on or before Aug 6, with exception of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health whose take over would be on Aug. 13.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election
- APC candidate, Ahmed Aliyu wins sokoto guber polls