– Two suspected ritualists confess to beheading a young man in Niger state
– Father of the victim, Abubakar Shuaib, says his son was last seen on Saturday, August 26, taking a kettle of water from the house to give an unknown person.
The Niger state police command has arrested two suspected ritualists in possession of a human head. The suspects, Abdulrasheed Aminu and Ismaila Mohammed, were arrested by men of the tactical squad attached to Niger state police command, National Helm reports.
The command in a statement disclosed that the human head found in possession of the suspects was that of a young man identified as Hassan Abubakar of Bakejeba Paiko LGA. The statement read: “On 26/08/2017 at about 2100hrs, following a sustained monitoring by IGP Special Tactical Squad attached to Niger State Police Command two notorious ritualists were arrested in possession of human head of one Hassan Abubakar “m” of Bakajeba Paiko L.G.A . “The suspects Abdulrasheed Aminu “m” 22yrs old of Lupa and Ismaila Mohammed “m” 27 old of makera all confessed that they cut off the head with two sharped knife and one of the suspect Ibrahim surname yet unknown of Paiko L.G.A still at large.” According to the police, the father of the victim, Abubakar Shuaib, said his son was last seen on Saturday, August 26, taking a kettle of water from the house to give an unknown person waiting outside, Shuaib stated that since then, his son had not been found until he heard that the police arrested the suspects with a human head which he later identified to be that of his son. The case was under investigation.
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations