ROYAL NEWS (royalnews.com.ng), a premium leading newspaper, is ready to employ experienced news writers.
Interested applicant should have cognate experience covering national news with impressive database of contacts within political and national realm.
•Have at least five years experience in the digital media.
•Possess a Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication or any Social Sciences related courses preferred.
•Have minimum of two to three years of online journalism experience.
•Be knowledgeable in libel laws and ethical foundations of journalism.
•Be proficient in current and emerging news-gathering methods.
•Possess knowledge of, and interest in local, national and world news with the ability to work with or without supervision and meet deadlines.
•Be comfortable speaking with politicians, government workers, business owners and citizens.
•Must be creative and innovative
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and 2-4 clips to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 30th April 2021
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded