A one time Supreme Court Justice, Abubakar Bashir Wali, is dead.
He died, on Tuesday, at his Bompai residence, following an undisclosed ailment.
The late Wali, who was one of the prominent lawyers in the North, rose to the rank of Sharia Court Judge.
Thereafter, he was appointed a Supreme Court Justice and retired in 2002 at the age of 70.
Wali, who also served, as the Chairman, Kano State Law Reform, had been buried, according to Islamic rites.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal