ROYAL NEWS gathered that the unfortunate incident is contained in a statement by the spokesman of the Zamfara assembly, Mustafa Jafaru-Kaura.
Jafaru-Kaura said the lawmaker died on Saturday after a “protracted illness”.
Na’iddah was said to have died at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) in Gusau, the Zamfara capital.
He was buried on Saturday according to Islamic rites.
“The remains of the lawmaker was finally laid to rest at the Gusau central cemetery along Gangaren Kwata area in Gusau, the state capital,” the statement reads.
“His funeral prayer was performed at the central Juma’at mosque at Kanwuri area in Gusau metropolis.
“The funeral prayer was attended by the speaker, Zamfara state house of assembly, Nasiru Magarya; his deputy, Musa Bawa, and all members of the state house of assembly and other government functionaries in the state.” Read also: SAD… .”We wanted to use just her head alone for money ritual”
According to the statement, the Zamfara assembly also expressed condolence to the family of the deceased and prayed that “Allah grants him Aljannatul Firdaus”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption