The 35-year-old tennis star, Serena williams and her fiancé Alexis Ohanian are said to have welcomed a girl on Friday.
The news was shared by WPBF-25 news producer Chris Shepherd on Twitter.
He wrote @ChrisShepherd : “Tennis star Serena Williams gives birth to a baby girl weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces. Mom and baby doing well.”
Local CBS affiliate reported Friday evening that Williams, was admitted Wednesday to St Mary’s Medical Center.
Serena won her 23rd Grand Slam at the Australian Open while pregnant.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud