The body of a lecturer with the Kwara State College of Education who was mysteriously killed by thunder strike have been found fresh in his grave after 47 days.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Dr. Abubakar Aliagan-led committee have sought to exhume the body of the late lecturer from where he was buried and relocate him to the Ilorin Muslim Cemetery but surprisingly, while carrying out the exercise today (Tuesday) the body was found fresh without any decomposition element.
- 12yrs of exit: Remembering Alh. S.A. Arowona everyday with prayers
- 52 new Pharmacists emerged at UNILORIN
- Reps reject Naira swap extension, threatens Emefiele’s arrest
- UNILORIN: Female varsity don performs first cancer-of-the-eye treatment
- Fuel scarcity bites harder in Dutse as litre hits N340
- New Notes: We will monitor banks’ vaults– CBN
- Rail transport system coming to Ebonyi soon– Umahi
- Art Legendary, Oladejo Akinlonu dies at 60
- Dogara takes over today as new NYSC DG
- IsDB, UNCTAD, unite over sustainable investment