Supporters of the Makaman Lafiagi, Alhaji Tajudeen Audu, in their thousands on Sunday shutdown Lafiagi town to express their total loyalty towards his governorship ambition in the forthcoming 2019 election in the state.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Alhaji Audu is one of the aspirants who have since expressed interest to contest the guber seat on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, (APC).
It was gathered that the Makaman Lafiagi also participated in the Nnkozhi ceremony, an annual festival for the people of the community even as supporters showed him love and supports of his aspiration as he paid homage on the Emir of Lafiagi, Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru OFR in his palace.
See pictures below:
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign