President Bola Tinubu has sent his warm congratulations to the former Executive Governor of the old Gongola State, Alhaji Bamanga Muhammad Tukur, who will turn 88 on September 15, 2023.
The President joins the family, friends, business and political associates of the Tafidan Adamawa and Wakilin Ganye in celebrating this new age, heralded by years of selfless and sacrificial contributions to the development of Nigeria’s private and public sectors with a rich legacy of philanthropy and service to the nation across various capacities.
President Tinubu further extols the former Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for his visionary leadership, which is remarkably reflected in his democratic credentials of contesting and winning elections, while consistently advocating for good governance nationwide.
As the former General Manager of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) and Minister of Industries clocks 88, the President affirms that his wealth of experience and wisdom, accruing through many years of service—most recently as the Executive President of the African Business Roundtable and Chairman of the NEPAD Business Group—will always serve as an important resource pool for growth in Nigeria, and Africa.
President Tinubu prays that the Almighty God will continue to strengthen Alhaji Tukur, and his family in good health, and comprehensive well-being.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin