Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and his Vice Presidential candidate, Kasim Shettima, will meet with the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party on Wednesday in Abuja, an official has said.
The official who spoke on an anonymous condition told the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja that the meeting was expected to prepare ground for successful take-off of the presidential campaign of the party.
He said that the meeting would provide an opportunity for Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima, to discuss their strategies with the party’s leadership ahead of the campaign.
Meanwhile, security has been beefed
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption