The national leadership of Bola Ahned Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard, (BATSV) has approve the immediate appointment of North Central Zonal officers.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the six newly appointed officers are from Kwara State.
According to a statement signed by the Director of Media and Publicity of the group, Dr. Babatunde Salami, “The National Chairman, BATSV Dr. Dare Owotomobi releases the names of the six appointed zonal officers from Kwara State and takes effect immediately.
“The names are: Youth Leader, Alh Ganiu L Alaburo; Deputy Financial Secretary, Mr. Abel Adewumi; Welfare Officer, Mrs. Mary Doyin Osasona; Deputy Lega Adviser, Barrister Muhammad Aladie; Deputy Student Affairs Officer, Alh Sabi Adamu and Ex-Offico member, Alh. Saka Adeshina.”
The statement added that, “Dr. Owotomobi urges the newly appointed zonal officers from Kwara State to work together with the Zonal Chairman and other executive members to achieve the mission of the group. The National Chairman congratulates them and advised them to be good ambassadors of Kwara State.”
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants