Toyin Lawani’s husband, Segun Adebayo Druce, aka Segun Wealth, chose to tie gele with his traditional attire.
Rather than wear the cap that men wear with their traditional outfits, he wore the female head covering known as gele.
His wife, Toyin shared the photo and added in the caption that they “set trends” and “don’t follow them.”
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy