Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva turns 59 today September 29th, and has taken to social media to celebrate her new age.
Joke Silva celebrates 59th birthday
The 59-year-old ace actress sharing a photo of herself on her Instagram page appreciated family and friends who have always supported her.
“59 and grateful for.. Family and Friends…for what lies ahead…most of all….for the steadfast Love of the Lord….🎶🎶🎶”
The talented actress who started acting in 1990 has enjoyed a successful career.
In May, she was elected member of the Lagos State Government post-COVID-19 review committee and was the head of the committee saddled with the duty of recommending ways to support the tourism and entertainment sectors of the state to bounce back after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Few months ago, actress, Kehinde Bankole who doubles as a Television host shared that veteran actress, Joke Silva is one of the top Nigerian women who inspires her.
There’s no surprise there as it’s a fact that the veteran actress, with multiple awards to her name is one of the prominent and classic thespian who paved the way and encouraged a handful of the new actresses in the Nigerian movie industry.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign