Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva turns 59 today September 29th, and has taken to social media to celebrate her new age.
Joke Silva celebrates 59th birthday
The 59-year-old ace actress sharing a photo of herself on her Instagram page appreciated family and friends who have always supported her.
“59 and grateful for.. Family and Friends…for what lies ahead…most of all….for the steadfast Love of the Lord….🎶🎶🎶”
The talented actress who started acting in 1990 has enjoyed a successful career.
In May, she was elected member of the Lagos State Government post-COVID-19 review committee and was the head of the committee saddled with the duty of recommending ways to support the tourism and entertainment sectors of the state to bounce back after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Few months ago, actress, Kehinde Bankole who doubles as a Television host shared that veteran actress, Joke Silva is one of the top Nigerian women who inspires her.
There’s no surprise there as it’s a fact that the veteran actress, with multiple awards to her name is one of the prominent and classic thespian who paved the way and encouraged a handful of the new actresses in the Nigerian movie industry.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud