We are compiling evidences to ensure trial of COAS Tukur Buratai before the International Criminal Court – Femi Falana (video)
Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana has disclosed that he and other lawyers are currently compiling evidences to ensure trial of Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Tukur Buratai before the International Criminal Court.
The Senior Advocate of Nigeria who made an appearance on Arise TV today October 21, commended the young #EndSARS protesters for capturing photo and video evidences before and after the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate last night.
Falana also recalled how Shiites members were allegedly shot dead in Kaduna state by soldiers who claimed they were blocking same COAS. He added that while compiling the evidence for the international trial, they will also approach local courts.
Here is the video below;
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election
- APC candidate, Ahmed Aliyu wins sokoto guber polls