Yoruba Nation agitators are planning to protest the detention of Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
The media aide to the agitator, Olayomi Koiki, disclosed this in a notice on Facebook on Wednesday.
“Emergency, emergency, emergency, emergency, please we beg all agitators to converge at Chief Sunday Igboho’s house for a peaceful demonstration to show the world the kind of person he is as one of the conditions given for his release, please let’s all be at his house in Soka, Ibadan before 12 o clock today. Thanks and God bless. Yoruba nation now now now!”
In a related development, authorities of the Benin Republic have a tough decision to make over the arrest of Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho.
Sunday Igboho was arrested in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
He was arrested on Monday night in the neighbouring country along with his German wife, Mrs Ropo Adeyemo Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport while attempting to flee to Germany.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC