The leader of the group, Mufra Jibrin, revealed this on Tuesday when he led a delegation to the national coordinator of the organization ‘Saraki Is Coming Door To Door’, Umar Faringado Kazaure, at his residence in Abuja.
Mr. Jibrin, a Kafanchan-born businessman, said that his former group has now merged with the organization ‘Saraki Is Coming Door To Door’ to realize Dr. Saraki’s presidential ambition in 2023.
In an interview with reporters, Jibrin said that his former group gained nothing by supporting former Vice President Atiku Abubakar from the 2016 general election to 2019, adding that despite spending his resources for years, Atiku did not appreciate them for once.
“Since then we have realized that Atiku is no longer worth supporting. Besides, there is time for everything in life. Now it is the turn of a much younger, energetic and experienced candidate in the person of Saraki, to become the next president of Nigeria in 2023.
“Given the current state of the nation, Nigeria needs Saraki to turn things around. His competence and patriotism are never in doubt because we all saw how he presided over the VIII Senate and by extension the National Assembly. He made the National Assembly productive and today we can see the difference.
“Therefore, we will start our support by first obtaining nomination forms for Dr. Bukola Saraki to run in the presidential election in our office,” added Mr. Jibrin.
In response, Mr. Faringado welcomed members of the late Atiku ambassadors to the Saraki support group and said like-minded people, particularly young Nigerians like themselves, were critical to saving the country from its current challenges.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged