Appeal Court sets up election petition tribunal for Anambra
Adamu-Bulkachuwa, via a statement signed by Mr Surajo Gusau, the tribunal’s secretary and made available to newsmen on Wednesday in Awka, said the court would be situated at the High Court Complex, Awka.
Gusau said, “Sequel to forthcoming governorship election, I hereby inform the general public that the election petition tribunal for the governorship election has been constituted in Anambra.
“The tribunal is located at the High Court Complex, Awka.
“Any aggrieved party/parties that wish to file petition in respect of the conduct of the election should do so through the registry of the above mentioned tribunal/court.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe
- JUST IN…..Emir of Ilorin confirms commencement of Ramadan fasting tomorrow
- I didn’t interfere, polls reflected Nigerians’ choices – Buhari
- Remove fuel subsidy before you go — U.S to Buhari
- Kwara: EFCC secures conviction of 37yr-old driver over illegal minning