Professor Mikhail Olayinka Buhari, has been appointed as the new Chief Medical Director of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Buhari, a Professor of Pathology is from Omupo in Kwara State and was until his appointment the Chairman Medical Advisory Committee, (CMAC), of the institution.
further checks revealed that the varsity don’s wife is a Behavioral Scientists from Ilorin.
Buhari is a former ARD, UITH president and National president of National Association of Resident Doctors as well as former Chairman of Nigerian Medical Association.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment