COVID-19: Nigeria has 49,895 cases, 981 deaths – NCDCP
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 410 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria as at Tuesday night.
Statistics by NCDC said with the fresh confirmation, COVID-19 tally in the country now stands at 49,895.
In a tweet on its verified Twitter handle, NCDC said Lagos State recorded the highest number of fresh cases with 210, followed by Abuja with 45 and Ondo, 30.
The statistics also disclosed that a total number of 981deaths have been recorded in Nigeria.
The tweet reads below:
410 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle