The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 410 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria as at Tuesday night.
Statistics by NCDC said with the fresh confirmation, COVID-19 tally in the country now stands at 49,895.
In a tweet on its verified Twitter handle, NCDC said Lagos State recorded the highest number of fresh cases with 210, followed by Abuja with 45 and Ondo, 30.
The statistics also disclosed that a total number of 981deaths have been recorded in Nigeria.
The tweet reads below:
410 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7