The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with the Chairman of the National Hijrah Committee in the state, Professor Badmas ‘Lanre Yusuf, over the death of his mother, Hajia Hajarah Yusuf Imam-Maimasa.
She died on Tuesday and shall be buried on Wednesday by 8am, according to a family source.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described the deceased as an accomplished mother who lived an enviable and fulfilled life worthy of emulation.
The Emir stated this in a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday stressing that, “To Almighty Allah we come and to Him we shall all return”.
He said: “I commiserate with the entire families of the deceased especially the Chairman of the National Hijrah Committee, an erudite and committed scholar of note, Professor Badmas Yusuf, over the great loss.
“May Almighty Allah forgive her shortcomings, accept her good deeds and admit her soul into Al-janatul firdaos.”
The Emir however prayed Allah to give the entire families the fortitude to bear the exit of deceased.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated