The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with the Chairman of the National Hijrah Committee in the state, Professor Badmas ‘Lanre Yusuf, over the death of his mother, Hajia Hajarah Yusuf Imam-Maimasa.
She died on Tuesday and shall be buried on Wednesday by 8am, according to a family source.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described the deceased as an accomplished mother who lived an enviable and fulfilled life worthy of emulation.
The Emir stated this in a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday stressing that, “To Almighty Allah we come and to Him we shall all return”.
He said: “I commiserate with the entire families of the deceased especially the Chairman of the National Hijrah Committee, an erudite and committed scholar of note, Professor Badmas Yusuf, over the great loss.
“May Almighty Allah forgive her shortcomings, accept her good deeds and admit her soul into Al-janatul firdaos.”
The Emir however prayed Allah to give the entire families the fortitude to bear the exit of deceased.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison