The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara state traditional council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has felicitated with Muslim Ummah over the successful completion of this years Ramadan fast.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this in a statement signed on Thursday by the National Secretary of Shehu Alimi Foundation for Peace and Development, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The Emir urged Muslims to always reflect on the numerous lessons such as tolerance, sincerity, love, charity among others learnt during the glorious month and adopt them in all their dealings with their fellow human being.
He however urged them to celebrate the Eid-Fitr sallah celebrations with decorum and absolute discipline in order to get complete reward on the just concluded spiritual exercise stressing that this year’s feast which coincide with Jumat is a great gift of Allah.
The monarch however direct all Islamic clerics to use the occasion to pray for God’s guidance for Nigerian leaders and the entire nation for peace and harmony to continue reign in the land.
He therefore appealed to worshippers to troop out enmass peacefully to perform the Eid Fitr at different locations in the state and desist from act capable of causing rancour and lawlessness.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling