The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara state traditional council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has felicitated with Muslim Ummah over the successful completion of this years Ramadan fast.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stated this in a statement signed on Thursday by the National Secretary of Shehu Alimi Foundation for Peace and Development, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
The Emir urged Muslims to always reflect on the numerous lessons such as tolerance, sincerity, love, charity among others learnt during the glorious month and adopt them in all their dealings with their fellow human being.
He however urged them to celebrate the Eid-Fitr sallah celebrations with decorum and absolute discipline in order to get complete reward on the just concluded spiritual exercise stressing that this year’s feast which coincide with Jumat is a great gift of Allah.
The monarch however direct all Islamic clerics to use the occasion to pray for God’s guidance for Nigerian leaders and the entire nation for peace and harmony to continue reign in the land.
He therefore appealed to worshippers to troop out enmass peacefully to perform the Eid Fitr at different locations in the state and desist from act capable of causing rancour and lawlessness.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal