The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has congratulated the Turaki of llorin, Mallam Saliu Mustapha, on the attainment of golden age today 25th September 2022.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari lauded him for the numerous accomplishments made in the past years and commended him for all his humanitarian services to the people of Ilorin Emirate and beyond.
This is contained in a goodwill message issued on Sunday by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, he prayed Allah to grant Mallam Saliu Mustapha long life, sound health and divine protection in order to achieve more for people.
He described 50years as a remarkable and landmark figure in the life of mankind stressing that its attainment actually calls for celebration but most importantly, it calls for deep reflection on the past, present and future with sincere appreciation to the Creator for the rare privileges of abundant favour.
The emir further appreciates all the various intervention programmes of the Turaki of Ilorin through his Non-Governmental Organization, Saliu Mustapha Foundation to the less privileged in the society, both young and old, men and women as well as groups and associations within the Ilorin Emirate and beyond.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who urged the celebrant not relent in his philanthropical acts also prayed Allah to continue to enrich him and reward him for his selfless sacrifices to the humanity.
Facebook Comments Box
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC