Ex- Kwara commissioner, Dasuki Belgore dies at 86
Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has commiserated with the Belgore family on the death of Alhaji Dasuki Belgore, a seasoned civil servant and administrator.
Alhaji Dasuki Belgore, an alumnus of Offa Grammar School, was a former commissioner of education; Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Health; secretary of the Kwara State Schools Board; pioneer secretary of the Kwara State Scholarship Board; and pioneer chairman of Ilorin East Local Government Area; among other senior positions that he held.
“Our condolences go to the entire Belgore family and Ilorin Emirate on the death of the statesman who served this state at various levels. He would be remembered for his long years of impressive service to this state and its people,” a Government House statement quoted the Governor as saying on Tuesday.
The Governor had earlier attended the Islamic burial service (janazah) for the late Alhaji Dasuki, accompanied by cabinet members and other government officials.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari