ROYAL NEWS reports that the deceased died fww hours to his birthday which was organised yesterday in Abuja.
Meanwhile, the Correspondents’ Chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) in the state has commiserated with the party over the unfortunate incident.
In a statement signed by its chairman and secretary, Abdulhakeem Garba and Kayode Abdulazeez respectively, the chapel sympathized with the family, PDP and Kwarans at large.
The chapel described the late Ashaolu as “an astute media personality, a man of the people who increased the media presence of his party in the state and Nigeria in just few period he manned the position.
“It is saddening that the party lost this asset at a time like this when the process to the next general elections is commencing”
The chapel, however, prayed God to forgive, grant him eternal rest and give his family, PDP, the fortitude to bear the loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide