Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has extended the 24-hour curfew earlier imposed in some communities in Chikun and Kaduna South LGAs to the entire state.
According to the state government, this measure is taken to help safeguard our communities, protect lives and property and contain criminal elements who are looting public and private assets.
The commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan stated this on Saturday. ‘’The extension of the 24-hour curfew to all the 23 local government areas of the state is effective immediately, ‘’said the statement.
‘’KDSG will keep the situation under review and regrets the inconvenience it may cause to law-abiding citizens. ‘’
‘’The state government wishes to appeal to all residents of the state to kindly bear with the government as it takes necessary action to maintain law and order and to protect the right of citizens to live in peace. ‘’
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling