Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has extended the 24-hour curfew earlier imposed in some communities in Chikun and Kaduna South LGAs to the entire state.
According to the state government, this measure is taken to help safeguard our communities, protect lives and property and contain criminal elements who are looting public and private assets.
The commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan stated this on Saturday. ‘’The extension of the 24-hour curfew to all the 23 local government areas of the state is effective immediately, ‘’said the statement.
‘’KDSG will keep the situation under review and regrets the inconvenience it may cause to law-abiding citizens. ‘’
‘’The state government wishes to appeal to all residents of the state to kindly bear with the government as it takes necessary action to maintain law and order and to protect the right of citizens to live in peace. ‘’
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal