The traditional Council of Iwo has hinted the general public to address Oluwo of Iwo, Oba (Dr.) Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, as His Imperial Majesty henceforth.
The council said the status of the crown of Oluwo has rose to the echelon of Imperial Majesty, having over 30 Royal Majesties under his authority ROYAL NEWS was told.
In a statement on Wednesday by the traditional Council and made available to the press by the palace spokesperson, Alli Ibraheem described the credibility of Oluwo’s stool to
a deserving institution respected being a descendant of Oduduwa and a natural Oba.
The statement directed all correspondence, address and recognition to the palace of Oluwo should be addressed as His Imperial Majesty (HIM).
The Council warned the palace will not welcome any address contrary to the one stated above.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*