The traditional Council of Iwo has hinted the general public to address Oluwo of Iwo, Oba (Dr.) Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, as His Imperial Majesty henceforth.
The council said the status of the crown of Oluwo has rose to the echelon of Imperial Majesty, having over 30 Royal Majesties under his authority ROYAL NEWS was told.
In a statement on Wednesday by the traditional Council and made available to the press by the palace spokesperson, Alli Ibraheem described the credibility of Oluwo’s stool to
a deserving institution respected being a descendant of Oduduwa and a natural Oba.
The statement directed all correspondence, address and recognition to the palace of Oluwo should be addressed as His Imperial Majesty (HIM).
The Council warned the palace will not welcome any address contrary to the one stated above.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement