A man has gained attention after photos of a pot he reportedly constructed went viral.
The pot is demarcated to allow for cooking two meals at once to conserve energy.
Nigerians reacted, calling it a “nice innovation”, considering the increase in the cost of cooking gas.
Though hailed by Nigerians for the idea, it isn’t exactly a novel one.
Multi-sectional frying pans that allow for the frying of multiple meals at once are quite common.
See some comments from Nigerians below…
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members