Ondo first female Assembly Speaker Jumoke Akindele welcomes first child at 54
Jumoke Akindele-Ajulo, the first female Speaker of the Ondo State House of Assembly has just welcomed her first child. She is said to be 54 years old.
Akindele represented Okitipupa 1 State Constituency under the Peoples Democratic Party from 2011-2019. She was elected Speaker in May 2015 and was suspended in January 2017 amid allegations of fraud.
An ally of former Governor Olusegun Mimiko, she attended the St. Louis Girls Secondary School, Ondo where she obtained the West Africa School Certificate in 1981 before studying Law at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje