This is to formally inform the general public of the WITHDRAWAL of a report authored by Gabriel Achadu titled: “NBTE Boss resorts to blackmail, falsehood to scuttle Rector’s appointment – Kadpoly forum alleges”.
The news dated Monday February 21 2022, was later discovered to be false and we have consequently pulled it down from our website in order to avoid further damage.
We also wish to use this opportunity to tender our unreserved apology to the Executive Secretary National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) Professor Idris Bugaje and all those who knows him for him.
Indeed, we sincerely apologize and demand for forgiveness for the injuries he suffered as a result of the publication and to inform him that the publication of the news item was not deliberately done with the intention(s) to malign or injure his hard-earned reputation as may be perceived.
Our checks further confirmed that the two signatories, chairman and Secretary of the said Forum, Mallam Musa Muhammed and Joseph Kazachan, who issued the purported press statement that was made available to our reporter were faceless and could not be traced to the forum as claimed.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia
- BREAKING…. Many school children, others affected as explosion rocks Kano