With the help of Turkish mediation, Ukraine promised not to use the sea corridor for hostilities against Russia, the ministry said.
The deal to export grain was suspended by the Kremlin on Saturday after a vessel belonging to
its Black Sea Fleet was damaged in a Ukrainian drone strike.
Ukraine is a key global supplier of grain.
Moscow has been accused of exacerbating a global food crisis, especially in developing countries,
by blocking Ukrainian exports.
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano