Each player of the home-based Eagles will earn about $20,000 should they win the 2018 CHAN in Morocco, officials have disclosed.
As gathered, the sum is a total payment the Nigeria Football Federation earmarked to cover the players win-bonus and allowances for the ongoing tournament.
Additional information obtained from www.scorenigeria.com reported that each players of the national team will paid $2000 for a win in the group stage and they will get $3,000 each if they won their quarterfinal match.
The glasshouse planned to pay $4,000 per player for a victory in the semi-final while they will receive $5,000 each if they won the championship.
They will also be paid $100 daily as camp allowance.
Thus far it is calculated that the players would have pocketed $4,000 after the draw with Rwanda was approved by the sports ministry as a win.
They will earn another $2,000 each with an expected win over Equatorial Guinea on Tuesday night.
The prize money to the CHAN champions is $1.25 million.
The federal government has approved 500 million Naira for the team to Morocco.
The 2018 CHAN Eagles Bonus in summary – $2,000 per group game – $3000 q/final – $4,000 semifinal- $5,000 final- Daily allowance $100 per player.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets