The Executive Supervisor of the Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD), Amb. Abdullahi Omaki, announced the resignation of the newly appointed Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Agboola Gambari, as Chairman
Although, no new name was yet to be announced as Gambari’s replacement, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The statement noted that this was the normal procedure considering the fact that Gambari is now holding a political position and has taken this bold step to avoid backlash from different channels in the country.
“Gambari was surrendering his appointment to avoid disputes of passion” , added.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes