The Executive Supervisor of the Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development (SCDDD), Amb. Abdullahi Omaki, announced the resignation of the newly appointed Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Agboola Gambari, as Chairman
Although, no new name was yet to be announced as Gambari’s replacement, ROYAL NEWS reports.
The statement noted that this was the normal procedure considering the fact that Gambari is now holding a political position and has taken this bold step to avoid backlash from different channels in the country.
“Gambari was surrendering his appointment to avoid disputes of passion” , added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements