Music Executive, David Adeleke professionally known as Davido has taken to micro-blogging platform, Twitter to lament about his sleeplessness over the current upheaval in Nigeria.
Recall that uniformed men fired live rounds at peaceful protesters at the Lekki Toll plaza on Tuesday, October 20, leaving many people badly injured.
Days following the incident have also been filled with heart wrenching events, including reports of deaths and destruction of properties. This has kept the vast majority of Nigerians in a state of sadness and gloominess.
The popular music artiste revealed that he has not been able to sleep following the incidents, as he is troubled and heartbroken over the state of the nation.
The ‘FEM’ crooner, who has been actively involved in the #EndSARS protest, also stated that he is certain that he is not the only one battling insomnia.
His tweet reads,
“Can’t sleep … I’m sure y’all can’t too sigh.
Some of his fans also revealed the state of their mental health and have been encouraged to take time off social media.
Can’t sleep … I’m sure y’all can’t too sigh 💔🇳🇬
— Davido (@davido) October 22, 2020
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery