Three students of Plateau State Polytechnic who were kidnapped on Wednesday 12 January 2022 have been rescued unhammed by troops of Operation SAFE HAVEN deployed at Barikin Ladi.
This is contained in a statement issued on Thursday by the Military Information Officer of the operation, Major Ishaku Takwa.
According to him, “The troops deployed at Nding Sesut a remote community in Barikin Ladi noticed an unusual movement of persons during patrols.
“Troops immediately conducted cordon and search in the general area that led to rescue of the three students at an abandoned poultry farm.
“The victims have since been united with their families while manhunt to apprehend the suspects is still on going.”
While commending the vigilance and efforts of the troops, the commander Operation SAFE HAVEN, Major General Ibrahim Ali has commended the law abiding citizens who provided credible information to the security agencies.
He reiterated his resolve to making Plateau state a difficult terrain for criminals to operate.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA
- Kwara Gov greets Olofa of Offa at 59