The Commissioner for Special Duties in Kwara State, Hajiya Maryam Ahmed, has described the purported resignation of one Mohammed Alhaji Sukari who claimed to be her Persoan Assistant, as a malicious move orchestrated by some ‘political enemies’.
This is contained in a statement issued on Sunday by the Personal Assistant to the Commissioner, Mr. Usman Issa, noting that Sukari was not a Personal Assistant to his principal.
According to him, “The attention of the Hon. Commissioner for Special Duties has been drawn to an unscrupulous and malicious message going round the social media by one Mohammed Alhaji Sukari tendering his resignation as Personnal Assistant to the Commissioner for Special Duties.
“Sukari was not in anyway the substantive Personal Assistant to the Honourable Commissioner. The only recognized official Personal Assistant to the Commissioner for Special Duties, Hajiya Mariam Ahmed is Mr. Usman Issa from Tamkpafu in Kpada ward III.”
The statement further disclosed that, Until his purported resignation, Sukari was yet to issued any official letter recognising him as Personal Assistant to my principal, not to talk of tendering his resignation and I wish to challenge him if there is any evidence of his appointment to that effect, he should kindly render it for record purposes.”
Mr. Issa however appealed to the general public to disregard the information sent out by Sukari as falsehood, condemnable and uncharitable to the office and personality of the Honourable Commissioner for Special Duties.
“It is high time, we desist from politics of witch hunting and character assasination and temain focused on issues that are capable of moving our society forward for the betterment of the people.
“This is pure handwork of our perceived political enemies. Hajiya Ahmed is not and can never be deterred from any political side distractions. We want to assure our esteemed supporters that His Excellency Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq second agenda will surely succed”, the statement added.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated